First Day of School!
September 09, 2016 – Friday Session
Preschool thru 8th grade: 6:00 pm – 8:45 pm
High School: 5:00 pm – 9:00pm
September 10, 2016 – Saturday Session
Preschool thru 8th grade: 10:00 am – 12:45 pm
High School: 9:00 pm – 1:00pm
The Art class will meet from 12:45 pm to 1:30 pm
Dance group “Polanie” will meet from 12:45 pm to 2:45 pm
School Registration 2016/2017
Sunday, August 28, 2016 from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Get to know our school & its curriculum
- Meet and greet with teachers
- Register for the parish religious program (SS. Cyril & Methodius)
- Open registration for the dance program “Polanie”
- Open registration for the Art program
- Learn more about our bilingual classes English-Polish
- Get details on our annual 8th & 11th Grade trips to Poland
All are Welcome!
This new school year 2016/17 starting in September, we are offering bilingual religious education classes in Polish and English on Fridays from 5:00 – 6:00 PM and on Saturdays from 9:00 – 10:00 AM in our school building. If you are interested in bilingual religion classes for your child / children you should contact the SS. Cyril and Methodius Parish religious education office at 630-257-9314, Mrs. Grace Walus 630-802-3717, or by email: email@example.com
Registrations are now being taken.
Religious Education – Registration Form for New Family
Religious Education – Registration Form for Returning Family
We invite everyone to join us on Saturday, May 7th. for the “May 3rd Parade”.
- Students from grades 5 to 10 will participate in the Parade. All other students in the lower grades will have their regular classes at school as usual.
- Students going to the Parade, should be at school by 9:00 am.
- Busses will depart at 9:15 am from the school to the Parade. Busses will return to school between 1:00pm and 2:00pm.
- All parents interested in attending the Parade are welcome to ride the busses with their children.
- We are asking all participants to wear white and red.
- Please sign the attached permission form for your son/daughter to attend the Parade.